Frittata in a Mug for a Relaxed Afternoon
Duration: 25 mins
Serves: 1-2 people
* 2 eggs
* 1 tablespoon chopped tomato
* 1 tablespoon cilantro
* 1/2 teaspoon oregano
* Salt as required
* 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
* 1 tablespoon black olives
* 1 tsp cheese cubes
* 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper
* 1 teaspoon butter
* Prepare the microwave-safe mug and brush with melted butter.
* Crack 2 eggs in the mug, add salt and black pepper to taste.
* Whisk it with the help of a fork.
* Add chopped vegetables and stir well until everything combines
* Lastly, add shredded cheese and stir once last time.
* Now, cook it in the microwave oven for about 1 minute and 50 seconds.
* Garnish with coriander leaves, oregano and serve.