* 1 package (16 oz) uncooked pasta (such as penne, ziti, rotini or rigatoni)
* 4 cups marinara sauce (homemade or purchased)
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
* 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
* Cook pasta in generously salted water 3 minutes less than recommended on package. Drain.
* Meanwhile, heat oven to 350eF. Lightly spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
* Pour 2 cups of the marinara sauce into dish.
* Add half of cooked pasta; toss well. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
* Spoon half of the ricotta cheese in dollops over top. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
* Repeat layers ending with mozzarella cheese.
* Cover lightly with foil, making sure foil is not resting on cheese.