* 1/2 an iceberg lettuce, shredded (refrigerated)
* 2-3 Tbsp sour cream
* 2 jalapenos, sliced
* 2 green chilies, sliced
* 1 tsp tomato puree
* 1 red onion
* 1/3 red, yellow and green bell pepper
* 100 gm cottage cheese (paneer)
* 150 gm rajma (kidney beans), cooked
* 1.5 Tbsp olive oil
* 2-3 cloves bashed garlic
* 1 tsp chilly powder
* 1 tsp cumin powder
* 2 green tomatoes
* 1.5 tsp black pepper
* Juice of 1 lemon
* 2 Tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
* 50 gm grated cheddar
* Taco shells
* In a pan, heat olive oil, add the bell peppers, onions, garlic, green chilies and saute nicely.
* Add the cooked kidney beans to this mixture.
* Crumble the cottage cheese into the pan.
* Add the cumin and chilly powder.
* Mix all the ingredients together well.
* Add 1 teaspoon of tomato puree to the mix.
* Season with salt and pepper, add lime juice and chopped coriander and mix well.
* In a mix add 2 green tomatoes, 1.5 teaspoon olive oil, a big pinch of salt and a small bunch of coriander leaves to make a nice green salsa.
To assemble Tacos:
* Warm the taco shells in a moderate oven 170eC for 5 to 6 minutes
* Start with adding the shredded lettuce in the taco, and then add the kidney beans and cottage cheese mixture, jalapenos, cream cheese and grated cheese with the green tomatillo salsa.