Roasted Coconut Cold Brew
* 16 oz of coffee, ground coarse.
* 9 cups of water, cold or room temperature.
* 1 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
* Before you get started, toast your coconut and allow it to cool completely so you can crunch it up into smaller pieces.
* To toast it, put your coconut in a pan (you won’t need oil), and stir it over medium heat until the coconut is browned.
* Perfect! And it smells heavenly.
* Mix this roasted coconut to grounded coffee powder and put into French press/ cold brew jar and fill it with water and slow brew it in refrigerator for at least 15 hours.
* Add some sweetner and enjoy your coffee. (IANS)