Blueberry & Blue Matcha Cup Cake
By Chef Balwinder Singh
Cup Cake Batter:
50gm Castor sugar
0.02gm Baking Powder
0.05gm Blue Tea Matcha Powder
0.1gm Blueberry Filling
20gm Whip cream
2gm Blue Tea Matcha Powder
5gm Milk Maid
2no Fresh Blueberries
Sugar Sprinklers for Garnish
1. Weight all the above ingredients and cream butter and castor sugar, whisk them together.
2. Now add eggs and mix them well till all lumps smoothen properly.
3. Now add all dry ingredients and blueberry filling and mix till all ingredients may make a smooth batter.
4. Reheat oven to 180 degrees C and bake the mixture by pouring in cupcake molds for about 12-15 min.
5. For the topping, take whipped cream add milkmaid and blue matcha powder and make smooth blue cream.
6. Now cool the cupcake for an hour. Now put the prepared topping cream in a piping bag and pipe the cream with a star nozzle on top of the cupcake as you desire. Now garnish with blueberries and sugar sprinklers.