How To Boost Metabolism In Women After 40
All the body functions slow down with age. You can follow the following five aspects to improve your metabolism:
– Physical activity: Include yoga, weight training, being active throughout the day, any form of sport, walking, jogging, or swimming four-five days a week.
– Eating at least 30 to 40 grams of dietary fiber, fermented-rich food (pro, prebiotics) every day.
– Drinking water and herbal tea (including herbs, and spices). Try to do mouthful drinking, where you leave the water in your mouth for about 30 seconds.
– Ensure you have seven to nine hours of uninterrupted sleep every night. If the sleep cycle is varied, especially in women, it affects the hormonal regulation activity in the body which might increase body weight.
– Expose oneself to the five elements of nature (sunlight, earth, water, space, air). The main cause of reduced bone density is the lack of ca+2 and vitamin d in the body. As most women don’t expose their bodies to direct sunlight , the vitamin d in the body is reduced, resulting in the loss of ca+2 too. The following will help. Sun exposure with the intake of good fat (avocado, nuts, coconut butter, ghee), vitamin C, vitamin K, and magnesium-rich food. (IANS)